Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ask Me!

Do you follow other erotica writers’ blogs? If not, I’m flattered I’m your one and only! But if so you may have noticed that sometimes they’ll invite each other to guest blog or do an interview. Since I’m new to this I don’t exactly have anybody banging down my door to interview me. (No, it’s okay, don’t feel bad. I cry myself to sleep on my pillow, but I’ll be fine). Then I thought, whose questions would I really want to answer? Well, yours of course! Who better than the readers in my little following to ask questions?

So for the next three days I’m taking your questions. Be creative! While questions such as, Please provide me with your exact street address so I may stalk you, will not be entertained something like, Do you do all your writing in your pajamas? or, Do you really enjoy giving blowjobs?, will! Anything that makes me blush (YES, there are still things that make even me blush!) I will try and answer honestly, though I may have to look at the screen through my fingers and type with one hand (no, not THAT kind of one handed typing, you perv!).

How to send them? Tweet them! Type them in the comments section! Write it on my Facebook wall! Send me an email! (kyokochurch at hotmail dot com). I’ll take it which ever way I can get it. And now you don’t have to ask that.

So send me your questions! Don’t hold back. Seriously. If this ends up being an interview with only two questions that’ll be really embarrassing. I’ll put them all together and put a post up with the answers on Saturday. Yay! It’ll be fun… I think. ;)

Kisses!

KC
P.S. Sorry my blog header has a split personality. Bear with me. I'm working on getting her medicated. 

8 comments:

  1. what gets you in the mood to write erotica?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there :) As someone who's always been interested in "all things Japanese", I'm very curious about "Kyoko"... Is it a pen name, and is there a "story" behind it? :P

    What were the first erotic books you read?

    And... what is the biggest "taboo" subject you'd like to write about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great questions! Thanks for participating, eve!

      Delete
  3. See a lot of tickling making it's way into these great BDSM novels and novellas. Ticklish, Kyoko? Ever tried it as part of your sex life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo, that one makes me squirm a bit! Thanks for your question, TL!

      Delete
  4. Do you ever get off on what you receive from your loyal followers as far as comments, emails or whatever that might be somewhat "suggestive"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Wonderly! So nice to have you back, Sir. I feared you were gone forever. Thank you for your question. I will add it to the mix.

      Delete
  5. It seems unlikely or even impossible that you have personal experience with all the scenarios you write about in your stories. Yet, you write with incredible detail and realism. How do you conduct your research or gather information that helps you write so vividly about such a wide variety of erotic activities?

    ReplyDelete

Something to say? Don't tease me!