Friday, August 10, 2012

"Nymphomania" now available!

Hello lovely readers!

My book is now live on Amazon!  You can find it here.

I sincerely hope you'll like it. 

If you can wait, from Tuesday it will be available to download for FREE! I'm so glad they're doing this promotion so that all of you who have supported my writing can get have it free as a token of my appreciation. 

I would be so grateful if you would click the "Like" button on Amazon. Even better, if you could star rate it or review it, that would be awesome. 

As I've said, I'm freaking out a bit about having my little book out there. So any support you'd be gracious enough to give me would be much, much appreciated.

Thank you everyone! And happy reading! 

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Don't tease me!