Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Story behind Nymphomania

Hello all!

I thought I should do a quick post in case you hadn't seen my tweets. The lovely and talented Ms. KD Grace invited me to be on her blog! Such an honour. If you want more smut and you're not familiar with her work I highly recommend it. In particular The Pet Shop Trilogy . So far I've only read book one but all three are available and trust me, I'm very much looking forward to making time for the next two! It's not your average, run of the mill erotica. It's very refreshingly kinky!

Anyway, if you liked Nymphomania and you are interested in how I came up with the story, check out her blog here.

And as always, I'm interested in your feedback so feel free to comment, either on her site or here. Enjoy!

KC


No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Don't tease me!