Saturday, August 4, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday - Down Under!

I'm finally remembering to do my Six Sentence Sunday post! You'll have to excuse my previous omissions. Life has been pretty busy and my brain has been occupied with being a single parent, filling in forms for things like Medicare and remembering to drive on the left. People become a little perturbed if you forget that last one.

But no matter! I am remembering this week. I bring to you another tidbit from my first foray into pet play, which HarperCollins Mischief will by publishing in their Cougars anthology.
When the condom was on he patted my head. ‘Good girl,’ he said and his voice was low and thick with lust. ‘I know that required some restraint for such an eager little puppy. So here’s what we’re going to do. Play with your bone and hide it in whichever hole you wish, little pet. But here are the rules: you cannot come and you cannot make me come until I say I’m ready.
 That's it for this week! Don't forget about the contest. And as ever, feel free to comment below, email me, tweet... I love your feedback. Unless it's to say, 'this is shit!' in which case I won't love your feedback but I'll still be open to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Don't tease me!