Monday, April 23, 2012

FREE ebook! (Reposting since now it IS free on Amazon US. Yay!)

Hi everyone!

I have such exciting news for you! HarperCollins is doing a huge push in the ebook market right now so the anthology that has my story "The Game," as well as lots more steamy, smutty reads, is FREE. FREE! Plus a bunch of their other stuff is marked down 50-70%! Click here to get "Submission: A Treasury of Women Who Like to Give In." They are saying it's only being offered free for a limited time. So don't delay!

If you like the "Submissions" ebook and want more of these promotions, click Like on Amazon or tweet/share this. Or do a review! All of that helps to push our stuff forward and opens the doors for more possibilities.

Do I need to mention that if you follow/friend me you can find out about more promotions like this in the future? Nah. You're smart. You'll figure that out.

Cheers, friends!

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Don't tease me!