Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pervy Polls

Do you enjoy participating in polls?

I do, if the subject matter appeals to me. Would you like it if I conducted polls more often? Because I’ve been thinking. Sometimes I write stuff and think, that’s really sick and twisted. Nobody will want to read that. But more recently I’ve started to run ideas past a couple people who I trust not to judge me. And they’ve said, no that’s really hot, you should write that. So I have. And I think it’s really worked!

So I thought, why not expand my focus group? If I can get your opinions and perhaps find out what you want to see more of in erotica, or what you want to read that’s not out there already, that would be a good way of keeping in touch with you as readers and hopefully writing stuff you want to read. Or at the very least maybe it will spark some interesting discussions!

So what do you think? Or shall I just stick with always posting smutty stories? I was going to make this a poll but thought maybe you’d prefer to express yourself with comments. I’m all ears!


Enough comments and I might be persuaded to post the next installment of Affliction... (Yes, that's what's known as a bribe.)

5 comments:

  1. Hmm... I got notification that a certain US President posted a deliciously naughty comment here and now I don't see it. *looks around curiously*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what happened to that. I thought maybe it was too naughty and you took it down! The thrust of it, so to speak, was I liked the idea of your followers giving you ideas because it fueled my fantasies of ordering you to write out erotica and then act it out, "it" of course being a scene or scenes of you being teased unmercifully. Bottom line, yes, would love to be part of your focus group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no! No such thing as too naughty for me. LOL. This comment thing has been acting weird. See it posted my comment above twice and I had to delete one? Glad you're happy to put your bottom on the line for me. Wait, that's what you said, isn't it? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Something to say? Don't tease me!